Pony Club Queensland has developed a comprehensive funding guide to assist Clubs, Zones and Regions to apply for funding across a range of activities.
PCQ currently receives funding from the State Government under the Active Industry Fund Program for the delivery of various programs for physical activity participation and capability improvement. This funding is distributed through various funding opportunities for Clubs, Zones and Regions.
Independant of this funding, PCQ also provides its own funding for other items. Primarily, PCQ provides funding opportunities to support the following activites:-
- Conducting state championship or seminar events
- Conducting coaching programs (schools and clinics)
- Grass roots programs
- Tetrathlon development
- Conducting instructor refreshers, assessments, officiating or technical delegate clinics
- Conducting seminars and/or clinics
- Upgrading cross-country courses
This guide provides a simple explanation of what funding is available, funding value, who can apply and the application process.
Click here to download the PCQ Funding Guide