Apply NOW for up to $20,000 though the Active Restart Infrastructure Recovery Fund !
Click here to get more information including how to apply.
Important Information –
Key dates 👇
- 16 July 2020: applications open.
- 7 August 2020: Applications close 5pm.
- 31 March 2021: Projects must be completed.
What types of projects are eligible?
Projects that are eligible for funding include:
- equipment to deliver events, activities or programs, assist in facility maintenance and reduce organisational costs e.g. pitching machines, sprinklers, marquees, computers, white goods
- minor works to repair or maintain infrastructure, create better quality and safe spaces, improve accessibility or modify facilities e.g. painting, purchase of shade sails, lighting repairs, security systems, walkways.
How do organisations apply?
Applications can be made online at www.qld.gov.au/sportrecoveryfund and must be submitted by 5pm, Friday 7 August 2020.
To apply, the organisation needs to be registered in the Sport and Recreation Grant Registration Portal. If further assistance is required to complete the online application, email SR_info@npsr.qld.gov.au or call 13 QGOV (13 74 68).